Posted : Monday, April 08, 2015
Customer loyalty is viewed as the strength of the relationship between an individual's relative attitude and repeat patronage. The relationship is seen as mediated by social norms and situational factors. It is all about attracting the right customer, getting them to buy, buy often, buy in higher quantities and bring you even more customers. People are emotional creatures, so if you treat them well, they in turn will treat you the same.
A rewards program offered by a company to customers who frequently make purchases. A loyalty program may give a customer advanced access to new products, special sales coupons or free merchandise. Customers typically register their personal information with the company and are given a unique identifier, a membership card, rewards card, points card, advantage card, or club card is a plastic or paper card, visually similar to a credit card, debit card, or digital card that identifies the card holder as a member in a loyalty program, or you can use the QR code mobile payment. QR code mobile payment is a program that allows payments directly with your smartphone or mobile device.
Point of sale is the point at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange for goods or services. At the point of sale the retailer would calculate the amount owed by the customer and provide options for the customer to make payment. Loyalty cards are a system of the loyalty business model, and use that identifier when making a purchase.
Loyalty programs provide two key functions: they give a customers rewards for brand loyalty and they provide the issuing company with a wealth of consumer information. In short, you build customer loyalty by treating people how they want to be treated.
You build loyalty by following the steps below:
- If you remember them, they will remember you. Customer loyalty hinges on good customer relationships, and a relationship without contact is not a relationship at all. Use email to send newsletters, send postcards, phone calls.
- People will remember all the promises you make, and they will understand if the things go wrong, all you have to do is to tell them.
- Treating your team well so they treat your customers well.
- When customers call you, email you, or fill out your Contact Us form on your website, they show you that they want to connect with you. If you wait too long to reply, you may lose that opportunity to connect and your customer will turn to another business. Set up an automated reply that sends an email automatically within an hour or two after a customer´s request and then send a personal response within 24 hours.
- People like to see, to hear, to know they are appreciated, that are valuable to you. The value of the product or service will determine what is appropriate.
- Just like in any relationship, gift giving is very important. So make discounts, give coupons to use in your store, so your client will return.